ColorPrint™ Soft Opaque Print and Cut Material
The Thinnest, Softest Print and Cut Material – Now for Dark Garments!
Do you love the soft hand and vivid colors of ColorPrint Soft 2.0 but are disappointed that it only applies to light colors? No worries, now there’s ColorPrint™ Soft Opaque! The same great qualities of ColorPrint Soft 2.0 with the addition of a white base that allows for application on dark colored garments. If you’re searching for an ultra thin material with a soft hand, that doesn’t compromise on color quality no matter what shade you print on then your search is over! The solution is ColorPrint Soft Opaque!
ColorPrint Soft Opaque is CPSIA Certified for use on children’s clothing!
PU composition • Polyester Backing • White Base • Matte Finish • 45 Microns / 1.7 Mils • 45°/60° blade
• 100% cotton
• Poly/cotton blends
• 100% polyester
• Set heater/dryer to 113°F/45°C – 122°F/50°C
• Allow 30 minutes to 1 hour dry time for detailed designs
• Print, cut, and weed material
• Mask with TTD Easy or TTD High Tack Mask
• Apply design at 311°F/155°C with medium pressure for 15 seconds
• Peel HotColorPrint Soft Opaque is a very thin material. Cutter force should be between 30-50 grams to ensure that the design will remove with the mask. Keep room 70°F or below.
|Recommended Accessories:||Compatible Inks:
• Wait 24 hours before 1st wash
Here’s a quick video on ColorPrint Soft Opaque application