Last Updated: December 1, 2020
Information Collected by the Company
We receive and store any information you enter on this Site or give us in any other way, including personally identifiable information, when you register for an account, access certain content or features, place orders, enter into Company programs or educational offerings, or if you send us personal correspondence such as emails. We may collect the following types of personal information about you as described below:
(A) Personal information you provide to us,
(B) Personal information we may automatically collect, and
(C) Personal information we may receive from third parties.
A. Personal Information You Provide to Us
In using our Site, you may provide us with personal information, which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Your contact information such as name, email address, postal address and telephone number(s);
- Your country of residence;
- Demographic information such as birth date;
- Account information and log in credentials, including unique identifiers such as username and password;
- Your device information;
- Products ordered and any related customization;
- Payment and transaction information including credit card or bank information;
- Preferences for communications;
- Communications and opinions in chat rooms, message boards, forums, surveys, polls, and online forms;
- Photos and/or videos;
- Type and nature of business and where located; and
Any additional information that we describe to you, when we collect your data with your consent.
B. Personal Information We May Automatically Collect About You
We may automatically receive and store certain types of non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, the following:
Information about your use of our Site
- Your interactions with other users on the Site, the type of web browser you are using, the website that led you to our Site, the website you go to after leaving our Site, the dates and times you access our Site; and the pages you view on our Site and your movement and activity within the Site, which is aggregated with other personal information;
- Information about any orders you place through the Site, such as your order identification number, items ordered and the cost of your order; IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, such as through your Internet service provider;
- Domain server from which you are using the Site;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Mobile device information, including the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier.
- We may also collect Site visitation statistical information through cookies, tools such as Google Analytics, and other technology, to speed navigation of the Site by allowing the Site to recognize each user and his or her access privileges and to track the user’s usage of the Site.
The Site server automatically recognizes the Internet Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, which may be helpful, for example, for system administration and troubleshooting purposes. An IP address indicates the location of your computer on the Internet.
C. Personal Information We May Receive from Third Parties
If you access the Site through a third-party social media account (such as OpenID, Facebook. LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), third party data providers, and other third party sources, we may access information about you from that third-party source, including your user ID for the third-party source and certain information from your profile for that third-party source (such as your location data, profile information, your activities on social media accounts). The Site may combine information that we collect with information from all third-party websites.
When you provide personal information to us on a third-party website or platform, the personal information you provide may also be separately collected by the third-party website or the social media platform. Please review the privacy policies of the applicable third-party website or social media platform for their privacy practices.
How Company Uses and Discloses the Information it Collects
We use and may disclose your information to our employees, contractors and other third parties to facilitate the services you request, to create accounts and allow use of services and ordering of products on the Site. We use your information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions. We may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize the Site’s content, layout and services.
Additionally, Company may use your information to contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests and relevant to your use of the Site. In addition to sending you promotional emails about our products and services, from time to time, we may send you promotional emails about our affiliates, subsidiaries or other third parties.
Without limitation to the foregoing, we may modify your personally identifiable information such that it is not identifiable as yours, and we may store, analyze, manipulate, aggregate, display, disclose, distribute, retain and otherwise use such unidentifiable information without restriction.
Company will not sell or rent personally identifiable information about you to a third party.
Without limiting the above, Company may use and process your personal information for the following types of purposes (the examples provided are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive):
- To provide you with the Site and products, and related promotions, newsletters, programs, education, and information you request;
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and other communications, including by email or chat, and including alerts, notification of promotions, contests, and events;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and other third parties, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications;
- For billing and payment processing;
- To deliver personalized advertising and content;
- To fulfill contracts we may have with you;
- To manage, improve and foster relationships with third-party service providers, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners;
- To maintain, improve, customize, or administer the Site, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Site, resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services;
- To perform analytics for business purposes and business intelligence, such as monitoring traffic to our Site, counting ad impressions, and auditing legal and regulatory compliance;
- To maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, products and services, databases and other technology assets and our business, including preventing fraud, detecting security breaches;
- To identify and repair errors in our Site’s functionality;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal information we hold is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and/or
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your personal information and/or pursuant to your consent.
We may use Google AdSense, Google AdMob and other third-party advertising companies to serve advertising when you visit the Site. We may use web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to analyze your use of the Services. These third-party advertising companies may use information about your use of the Services in order to provide advertisements for goods and services that are targeted to you.
In some case it is possible to opt-out from personally targeted advertising.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. In order to help protect your information and the information and data contained on our Site, The Company employs reasonable and appropriate technical, physical and administrative security measures. Communications with our Site are encrypted through Secured Socket Layer (“SSL”) connections. We also follow industry-accepted security procedures such as encrypted administrative communication, restricted access to underlying machines, and firewalls at network access points.
THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE SECURITY. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT OCCURS BY NEGLIGENCE OF THE COMPANY, ERRORS IN TRANSMISSION, UNAUTHORIZED OR ILLEGAL ACCESS, OR ANY OTHER VEHICLE FOR DISCLOSURE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU INFORMATION WILL NOT BE MISUSED BY THIRD PARTIES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CIRCUMVENTION OF ANY PRIVACY SETTINGS OR SECURITY FEATURES.
If you believe that your personal information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, please promptly contact us at Info@SiserNA.com so that necessary measures can quickly be taken.
Children Under Thirteen
The Company does not knowingly accept personal information from anyone under the age of 13. By using the Site and/or providing personal information, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 13.
Updating Your Information/Opting Out
You may contact us at Info@SiserNA.com at any time to update and/or correct your information, to opt-out of receiving future communications from us or to deactivate your account. Additionally, you may automatically review and change the information you submit to the Company by logging into the Site and updating your account information yourself. When the Company receives a request to deactivate or cancel your account, we will take commercially reasonable efforts to remove your personally identifiable information from our databases, but we cannot guarantee that your information will be completely deleted due to the necessity of redundancy inherent in the electronic storage and management of data. We also may retain copies of your personally identifiable information as required by our record retention policies. When you deactivate your account, your member profile will be deactivated, but your public comments may remain on the Site. The Company has no responsibility to take down or remove any of your public activities or submissions.