Searching for a way to add some color-shifting surrealness to your full-color images? Look no further than ColorPrint Aurora™! This iridescent film gleams in the light as the material moves, appearing to change color right before your eyes! Made with the same glistening, woven finish as our Aurora HTV line, this material has the added benefit of working with Solvent, Eco-Solvent, and UV printer systems! If you want your printed images to be as jaw-dropping as the Northern Lights, then ColorPrint Aurora is the Digital Media for you!
ColorPrint Aurora is approximately 170 microns/6.69 Mils, and is a PU composition.
Not compatible with inkjet, toner, or sublimation printers.
Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always perform a test cut prior to cutting designs.
• Print, cut, and weed your design.)
• Mask with TTD High Tack Mask
• Cover design with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet
• Apply design at 305°F / 150°C with medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
• Peel carrier warm (5-10 seconds off the press)