The Perfect Digital media for Sublimated Sports Garments!
Standard digital Media isn’t formulated for use on sublimated jerseys. If you apply a regular printable polyurethane vinyl onto a sublimated garment, you’ll get what’s called “dye migration”. Dye migration is when the sublimation inks bleed through the vinyl, causing your designs to look muddy or splotchy. ColorPrint Sublithin is specially formulated to work with most eco-solvent and solvent based inks and printers to block this dye migration and keep your graphics looking sharp on most sublimated polyester garments! Great for use on polyester motocross, soccer and hockey jerseys with full sublimation.
ColorPrint Sublithin is approximately 110 microns/4.3 Mils and is a PU composition
Not compatible with Inkjet, toner, or sublimation printers.
ColorPrint Sublithin applies to:
• Set heater/dryer to 113°F / 45°C - 122°F / 50°C
• If printing heavy saturation ink, allow to dry 1 hour before cutting
• Print, cut, and weed your design.)
• Mask with TTD Easy Mask
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Cover design with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet
• Apply design at 265°F / 130°C with medium pressure for 15 seconds
• Peel carrier hot