As soft as a cloud and almost just as lightweight, ColorPrint Soft Opaque, is a decorator’s dream! Soft Opaque features a white base that keeps colors true to hue on dark colored garments. If you’re searching for an ultra-thin material with a soft hand, that doesn’t compromise on color quality no matter what shade you print on then your search is over! The solution is ColorPrint Soft Opaque!
ColorPrint Soft Opaque is approximately 45 microns/1,7 Mils and is a PU composition
Not compatible with Inkjet, toner, or sublimation printers.
ColorPrint Soft Opaque applies to:
Lycra® / Spandex
• Set heater/dryer to 113°F / 45°C - 122°F / 50°C
• Allow to dry 30 minutes to 1 hour before cutting detailed designs
• Print, cut, and weed your design.)
• Mask with TTD High Tack Mask
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Cover design with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet
• Apply design at 311°F / 155°C with medium pressure for 15 seconds
• Peel carrier hot
* ColorPrint Soft Opaque is a very thin matieral. Cutter force should be between 30-50 grams to ensure that the design will remove with the mask