Everyone loves decorating for Halloween! But did you know that the heat press you use for printing logos on jerseys can be used for all kinds of Halloween Decorating? In this video, Joe and Keith show you tons of ways to use heat transfer vinyl & print and cut materials to decorate everything from pillow cases to costume t-shirts.
- Did you know that EasyWeed Glow in the Dark can be used for decorating pillow cases that can be used as trick or treat bags… and that the glow will actually help keep kids safe while out collecting candy?
- Siser ReflectAll can be used for personalizing trick or treat bags too. The designs made with ReflectAll will give off a bright glow when lights from flashlights or street lights hits it! It’s all about safety with ReflectAll!
- ColorPrint PU can be used to print a custom design for an apron and chef hat! The kids have to eat before you set them loose on the streets! Why not have some fun by decorating your own apron and getting into the Halloween Spirit!
- EasyWeed can be used to make personalized placemats for dinner parties? In this video, we show you how to turn a plain, boring placemat into a unique Ouija Board placemat!
- Learn how to use ColorPrint PU for decorating one-of-a-kind napkins! We show you how to make your own and add each guest’s name so that each person has a special seat of honor at your table!
- Are you one of those people that wait until the last minute to come up with a costume? Admit it, it’s usually pretty lame! Well, we show you how to do some decorating in the form of creating your own awesome costume T-shirt quickly and inexpensively using heat transfer vinyl or print and cut material. Decorating costumes has never been easier!
We show you how to make all these items and much more in this informative Halloween decorating video!