EasyReflective® Heat Transfer Vinyl
Siser’s only pressure sensitive reflective HTV!
EasyReflective is Siser’s only reflective material with a pressure sensitive backing! This highly reflective heat transfer vinyl is constructed with glass bead technology to illuminate the darkest of conditions. EasyReflective is a truly exceptional polyurethane product due to its pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to re-stick lifting material or replace a piece that’s accidentally removed. With a low application temperature and simple warm peel, EasyReflective can be applied to all kinds of garments and accessories that need to stand out in low lighting. Heat apply EasyReflective with a heat press or home iron for increased visibility on sports garments, pet clothes, or construction crew uniforms.
EasyReflective keeps you safe by being reflective AND by being CPSIA compliant! That means it’s safe for use on children’s apparel!
Specifications: PET Composition • Pressure sensitive backing • Reflective finish • 140 Microns/5.5 Mils • 45°/60° blade • Top layer only
Blade: Standard, 3
Scan N Cut:
Blade: Standard, 2
MH, CS2, LP3, and Titan 1:
Titan 2 & 3:
Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always perform a test cut prior to cutting designs.
|Application instructions (home iron)|
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 10 seconds
• Peel carrier warm
|Application Instructions (heat press)|
• Cut in reverse
• Weed excess material
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 305°F/150°C
• Use medium pressure for 15 seconds
• Peel carrier warm (at least 15 seconds off press)
EasyReflective Applies to:
Wait 24 hours before 1st wash