The Perfect Digital Media for Sublimated Sports Garments!
Standard digital media isn’t formulated for use on sublimated jerseys. If you apply a regular printable polyurethane vinyl onto a sublimated garment, you’ll get what’s called “dye migration”. Dye migration is when the sublimation inks bleed through the vinyl, causing your designs to look muddy or splotchy. Sublithin® Soft has a charcoal-colored backing and is specially formulated to work with most eco-solvent, solvent, and latex based inks and printers to block this dye migration and keep your graphics looking sharp on most sublimated polyester garments! Sublithin Soft is great for use on polyester motocross, soccer and hockey jerseys with full sublimation.
Sublithin Soft is approximately 160 microns/6.3 Mils and is a PU composition
Not compatible with Inkjet, toner, or sublimation printers.
Sublithin Soft applies to:
• Print, cut, and weed your design.
• Mask with TTD High Tack Mask
• Preheating not recommended. If you must preheat to remove wrinkles, let the garment cool completely before application
• Cover design with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet
• Apply design at 265°F / 130°C with medium pressure for 15 seconds
• Peel carrier warm